Residential Adviser (Guides, Senior Section, Adults) – NOW RECRUITING

What does a Residential Adviser do?

Your Residential Adviser is someone you can contact if you have any questions about anything residential.

In Oxfordshire we have two Residential Advisers, one for Rainbows and Brownies and one for Guides and The Senior Section. The County Commissioner appoints the Residential Advisers. This is reflected in each of the Divisions. If your Division does not have a Residential Adviser, you will be able to get help at a County level. You can contact us with questions about residential events and the Going Away with Scheme.

The Residential Advisers meet at least three times a year to ensure they are up to date and plan ways to improve residential experiences in the County for all.

Get in touch with Girlguiding Oxfordshire

    Upcoming Events

    View all events


    Nov 25