Outdoor Adviser – Chair of Outdoor team: Helen Wynn
- Oversee the outdoor team and keep regular contact with the advisers, chair the outdoor meetings. This includes the following advisers- Residential, DofE, Pioneering, Climbing, Walking and Water/boating
- Organise and run, or appoint a suitable team to organise and run, Oxygen (County patrol competition for Guides)
- Link in with the training team regarding outdoor related trainings
- Answer questions from leaders and commissioners regarding outdoor activities and the requirements.
- Encourage and support volunteers to complete outdoor qualifications, assist in finding mentors and ensure badges and certificates are issued.
- Update volunteers on any changes and promote outdoor events in county, region and nationally.
- Sit on the JH and campsite property Committee.
- Oversee the campstore contents.
Get in touch with Girlguiding Oxfordshire