Membership Growth Coordinator
- Coordinate and organise matters relating to growing guiding
- Act as a point of contact for volunteers, you will be an integral part of the County team and feedback information from the region Growth and Retention working group, of which you will also be a member (meetings 3/4 times a year)
- Work with the County Commissioner and appropriate committees/working groups to create and implement a Membership Growth or Growing Guiding action plan, with targeted and achievable actions.
- Use GO and Our Plan data to understand the current membership profile and to identify areas within the County that need targeted support.
- Work with the marketing and communications team to ensure that strong and positive messages, supporting growing guiding, are incorporated into publicity.