New Vacancy: 18 – 30 County Champion
Are you between 18 and 30 years of age?
We are looking for an active member between 18 and 30 to share the role as a Champion for our County.
- Work with Ranger leaders to transition members from rangers to the 18–30 offer, for example by visiting Ranger units and running taster 18-30 events
- Promote the offer in County within guiding and external audiences so that as many women as possible participate
- Be an active member of the 18–30 champions region forum
- Work with the County to encourage a mix of opportunities for 18-30s by providing support and guidance to young women who would like to organise their own opportunities
- Be a point of contact for the county to answer queries / questions and provide information etc.
This will be for 2 years, with the option of a year’s extension by mutual agreement with the County Commissioner.
The role will be recorded on GO and you will work closely with and be supported by the Region’ s 18-30 co-ordinators.
Contact email@example.com if you think that you would be the right person to share this role and why.