Girlguiding Oxfordshire Members Day 2018
An opportunity to explore the new programme
A day for all Members with a leadership role to share together – Young Leaders, Unit helpers, Leaders in Training, Leaders, Advisers, Commissioners. The day will offer an opportunity to explore and discuss the new programme. There will be an initial overview of the programme, and then you will attend 3 sessions where you will find out more about 3 of the 6 new themes, and how to incorporate them into your unit programme.
- Know myself – Girls getting to know who they are, and their role in Girlguiding and the wider world. This is where our Promise sits.
- Express myself – Girls showing off their creative side.
- Be well – Physical and mental well-being for girls. Helping girls look after themselves and others.
- Have adventures – Girls exploring the outdoors and nature.
- Take action – Empowering girls to make a difference and use their voice to help their local community and the wider world.
- Skills for my future – Providing the building blocks for girls to become independent and successful in life.
The day will start at 9.45am with registration and refreshments and finish at 4pm. The cost will be £15, which is a legitimate expense to claim back from your unit.
Please bring your own packed lunch.
Bookings are now open, the form is being sent out via Commissioners, but is also available here:
Bookings must be sent in before 26th October 2018. Numbers are limited, and if over-subscribed a waiting list will be kept.
We look forward to seeing you there,
The Girlguiding Oxfordshire Training team