An opportunity to complete the First response refresher in a socially-distanced manner. The majority of the course will be done remotely via webinar, with a short face-to-face practical element.
There will be two compulsory parts to the training : 2 hour webinar training (break in the middle!) and then booking a slot to do a socially distanced CPR skills session.
Webinar training: Choose either:
- Sun 18thOctober at 2pm
- OR Wed 28thOctober at 7:30pm
CPR skills session: You will be allocated a 15 minute slot. Choose either:
- Sun 1stNovember – Morning or afternoon sessions – venue to be confirmed (possibly Banbury or Bicester?)
- OR Weds 11thNov- an evening session 7-9pm at Jubilee House, Horton Road, Stanton St. John, Oxford OX33 1AF
Bring your first response book to the CPR skills session, so the certificate can be signed. Also bring your County Training record card if you have one, so you can be credited with another training.
The cost will be £5, which is a legitimate expense to claim back from your unit. To book a place please email the following information to Trainers@oxfordshiregirlguiding.org.uk
- Your name and membership number
- Mobile phone number
- Any medical problems or allergies that you think we should be aware of
- Preferred date for webinar training: 18th October at 2pm, or 28th October at 7.30pm
- Preferred date for CPR skills session: 1st Nov (am or pm) or 11th Nov (evening)
Places are limited, and will be allocated on a first come first served basis. You will be notified if you have a place, and will be sent a link for the webinar and a time slot for the CPR skills session.
The Girlguiding Oxfordshire First Response Training team