County Vacancy – Residential Adviser for Guides and Rangers
We are looking for an active member for the role of a County Residential Adviser for Guides and Rangers
- Share your love of adventure, for girls and leaders?
- Keep up to date with regulations for residential events?
- Encourage, guide and support others with residential events and queries
- Help with difficulties and problems as they arise and give guidance and advice to leaders and commissioners.
What else would I need to do?
- As part of a team, arrange regular meetings with the division residential advisers and share information about residential opportunities, including approving new sites.
- Provide a report for the executive committee, as part of the outdoor report.
- Manage or delegate and oversee the administration of the county season badges.
- Help to coordinate and support mentors for people completing their Going Away With qualification, including arranging assessment visits and verifying completed modules.
- Act as host adviser for people who are visiting Oxfordshire from another County.
More information can be found here: County residential adviser recruitment
Interested or to find out more contact firstname.lastname@example.org