County Vacancy – International Adviser
We are looking for an active member or members to share the role of a County International Adviser.
- Work with young members and volunteers within the County and Anglia Region.
- Promote International opportunities in County within guiding and external audiences so that as many members as possible participate
- Work with the County to provide International themed events for all sections
- Organise International Opportunity Days for girls and leaders within the County for selection to County or Regional events
- Attend Regional International meetings (1 or 2 per year)
- Work with the County International Financial Co-ordinator who looks after the money side of these trips.
- Be a point of contact for the county to answer queries / questions and provide information etc.
This will be for 2 years, with the option of a year’s extension by mutual agreement with the County Commissioner.
The role will be recorded on GO and you will work closely with and be supported by the Region’ s International Advisor
More details can be found here: Advert – International Adviser
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you think that you would be the right person to share this role and why.