04 Paul Hyne – County Treasurer
Ensures that the financial accounts are submitted for examination annually and that they comply with the provisions of the Charities Acts as they relate to accounts.
Term of Office
Appointed for an initial term of 5 years with the possibility of a further term if invited to do so.
County Commissioner and County Executive
- Willing to support the aim and objectives of Girlguiding and abide by its policy and rules.
- Good organisational skills – including use of equipment (PC’s, phone etc) web & email, alongside managing a personal diary and time.
- Good oral and written communication.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work with information of a confidential or sensitive nature.
- Income & Analysis
- Invoice collection, verification and payment either by electronic transfer or cheque
- Reconciliation of surplus or deficit with bank movement
- Monthly management of accounts and circulation & analysis of accounts by department
- Attend Finance and County Executive meetings
- Production and signing of year end annual statutory accounts and trustee report
- Circulation of accounts and posting to the Charity web site
- Be proficient with Sage or similar accounting package
- Organisation, IT skills, comfortable working with figures.